- woman denies defrauding teachers’ union boss sh11M
Court releases woman accused of defrauding KUPPET boss to ‘breast-feed baby
- Eunice Nduku Musembi
- Eunice Nduku Musembi before Milimani Magistrate court where she denied charges of conspiracy to defraud the foundation of Sh11 million
- Milimani Magistrate Robert Shikwe
- Secretary General Maurice Akello Misori
- Woman Who Defrauded KUPPET Secretary General Akello Misori Millions Charged
Eunice Nduku Musembi has been charged with conspiracy to defraud a foundation run by the secretary general of the Kenya Post Primary Education Teacher’s Organization (KUPPET) Secretary General Maurice Akello Misori.
Eunice Nduku Musembi appeared before Milimani Magistrate Robert Shikwe and denied charges of conspiracy to defraud the foundation of Sh11 million.
The charge sheet stated that Nduku conspired to defrand Maurice T Akelo Misori (C.E.O. Misori Japoon Foundation) of Sh6.2 million on diverse dates between 1 July 2023 and 9 September 2023 in Nairobi, jointly with another not before Court.
The prosecution further told the court that on the Diverse dates between 1″ July 2023 and 9 September 2023 within Nairobi County, with intent to defraud, the woman obtained from Misori a further Sh3.8 million.
It is alleged that she stole the money by falsely pretending that she was in a position to secure the foundation of some donor funding.